Three-dimensional scanning services of transformation process of physical shape of the real object in digital shape, that is, obtaining 3D computer model of the object. Then the scanned computer model editing is possible in 3D Studiomax, Maya, Alias, AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and other 3D modeling packages. 3D scanning allows reducing costs and obtaining the faster results. Typical task is to convert complex objects, which are further used in industry, medicine, design, and other industries.
Our company is fitted with a unique three-dimensional scanning equipment kit that allows scanning objects in a wide range of sizes, depending on the scanner design and function and the object of measurements: from 40 mm (manufactured goods, consumer goods, design items, figurines, jewelry, clothing items, accessories, etc.), up to 70-140 meters (vehicles, ships, airplanes, bridges, buildings, monuments, land, etc.).
3D scanners are used for different tasks:
1 Product development, provided that there is no authentic computer documentation (reverse engineering);
2. Replication of statues or other objects (for example, to make souvenirs);
3. Replication of people to make monuments, busts or statues;
4. Plaster restoration;
5. Fast and contactless measurement of complex objects;
6. Modeling process acceleration (interior design);
7. Time saving, simultaneously copying and texturing objects;
8. Shortening of technological production chain or exclusion of the certain technological phase;
9. Expansion of the range of services by the means of creation of the copied objects (monuments, wood casing products);
10. Development of virtual museums, virtual expositions and exhibitions, real estate presentation;
11. Evaluation (inspection analysis), for example, in case of deformations of the certain structures or pipes;
12. Archivation and preservation of cultural heritage;
13. Creation of animation and movies;
14. Creation of advertising and special visual effects;
15. Scanning of ships and other water transport, for example yacht scanning;
16. Control of building constructions and construction;
17. Scanning of enclosed spaces (factory workshops and hangars, technological boxes, shafts, industrial objects, three-dimensional building constructions, utilities (pipelines, ventilation) and equipment;
18. Interior planning and design;
19. Building design and restoration;
20. Damage assessment for insurance, in case of accidents, etc;
21. Event recovery and collection of information, for example in forensics.
Laser 3D Scanning - point cloud as the final product
Point cloud - a collection of millions of pixels, which is an accurate 3D model for the scanned object (the maximum error of point location in space is few millimeters. Unprocessed point cloud is too great for the most of the tasks, however, with the proper software it can be used for: simple object measurement, actual state analysis and compliance with the project.
• Architectural buildings and monuments;
• Industrial equipment (poles, installations, industrial workshops);
• Engineering facilities and civil engineering (bridges, roads, rail junctions).
Cloud point visualization
Basing on the scans, we make 3D and 2D object shape visualization. Our visualizations - is not only a detailed documentation of the object state, but also an excellent basis for the design. They can be used in many marketing activities.
Cloud points - not only contain full information about the shape and size, but also by the virtue of the intensity of the reflected laser beam, contain the texture and colour of the differentiation object. By virtue of these characteristics, the point cloud computer animations can be created in a relatively simple way that perfectly captures the spatial relationship between the object and the environment.
• Creation of relief digital model;
• 3D model acquisition for urban planning;
• Scanned object animation;
• Network model preparation, optimization and visualization (these models truly reflect the object surface).
Geodetic deformation monitoring and relocation of constructions and buildings
We are performing the periodic images of deformation and object relocation. Using 3D laser scanning technology, we determine the deformation and relocation shape, its territories and volume. High quality equipment ensures accuracy of the results.
• Control recording to make sure that the built object constructed corresponds with the project;
• Objects near the ground work;
• Examination of object deformation using 3D laser scanning;
• Rail power drive, viaducts, etc.;
• Image speed and accuracy;
• Ability to determine the shape, size and deformation volume
Inventory of industrial objects - Reverse Engineering
By using 3D laser scanning, we create an accurate 3D model, representing the spatial relationships between the object elements without the need for technological breaks and high security surveys.
3D laser scanning technology allows quickly producing 3D models (reverse engineering), as well as documentation for 2D industrial and utility projects. It is also a great alternative to traditional methods, which cannot cope with the object problem, safety and shooting.
• Time reduction for shooting and data processing is being reduced;
• Full information of the object shape and its spatial relationship with other objects;
• Simplification of further analysis by virtue of information on the object surface;
• Improved shooting accuracy;
• Ability to create highly accurate and detailed 3D models;
• Ability to shoot limited objects, such as high objects or shafts;
• Advanced safety, shooting takes place over a distance;
• Shooting does not interfere with manufacturing;
• Reduced project costs due to shooting speed and fast data processing, as well as data completeness.
• 2D inventory and 3D modeling:
• Railroad tracks and lines, road crossings, bridges, viaducts, tunnels, water projects, etc.;
• Industrial facilities and factory floors;
• High objects, including telecommun